General Data Protection Regulations for the EU are effective from 25th May 2018
- The only information collected and retained by Auscomp is what you have freely provided whilst completing one of our contact forms – i.e Your name, email, address, web site, what your question is and what product(s) you have purchased.
- The sole reason Auscomp retains any of this information is so that we can better serve our customers and improve our products.
- Information is retained for the regulatory minimum of 7 years and is stored securely within Auscomp’s internal systems.
- No information is shared, sold or re-distributed in any way to any other third party.
- Should you wish to know what information you have provided to us, you can request a copy of that same information.
- Should you want us to remove your details, then that can be arranged upon request.
Please refer to the GDPR website for more information regarding your rights.