What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
- your name, email address and password information;
- information you provide us when you contact us;
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, information about the mobile device you use and the way you use the Application so that we can better administer and enable your access to both the website and the Application Service.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this document or on our website, Auscomp Voice may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Does the Application collect real time location information of the device?
Only if “GPS” is switched “ON” on your device, this app collects information about the location of your mobile device in order for the app-user to send out notifications to individuals in a particular geographical area or location.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of user provided information.
Third party websites
Our website or apps (iOS and Android) may contain links to other websites. Auscomp Voice is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via the website.
General Data Protection Regulations for the EU are effective from 25th May 2018
- The only information collected and retained by Auscomp is what you have freely provided whilst completing one of our contact forms – i.e Your name, email, address, web site, what your question is and what product(s) you have purchased.
- The sole reason Auscomp retains any of this information is so that we can better serve our customers and improve our products.
- Information is retained for the regulatory minimum of 7 years and is stored securely within Auscomp’s internal systems.
- No information is shared, sold or re-distributed in any way to any other third party.
- Should you wish to know what information you have provided to us, you can request a copy of that same information.
- Should you want us to remove your details, then that can be arranged upon request.
Please refer to the GDPR website for more information regarding your rights.